The Bionas® 9600 adcon reader enables to real-time and label-free cellular analysis for applications in:
- compound mediated toxicity
- chemo- and radio sensitivity testing in oncology
- drug discovery, drug profiling
- GPCR assays
- standardization and optimization of cell culture
- quality control of cells.
The impedance technology allows non-invasive, label-free monitoring of dynamic cellular events in real-time for screening applications and laboratory research. The Bionas® 9600 adcon reader technology improves attrition rates, allows faster classification of leads and reduces time to market. Instrument key features:
- real-time data acquisition
- continuous measurement for seconds up to days
- simple handling
- easy upgrade to increase throughput in cell culture labs
- HTS compatible.
Bionas® specializes in instruments and services for real-time and label-free cell-based assays. Its Bionas® 2500 analyzing system is a 6 channel system for the simultaneous monitoring of oxygen consumption, acidification and cellular impedance (adhesion/confluence). The instrument provides real-time data about the metabolic activity of cells, including regeneration effects. Adherent, primary or suspension cells can be analyzed for applications in toxicology, oncology and drug discovery.
Bionas® also offers GLP laboratory service to its customers.
For more information about the Bionas® see www.bionas.de/en/home.html
Dr. Josef Unger
Head of Sales & Marketing
Phone: +49 (0) 381 5196-241